To promote physical and mental well-being during this uncertain time, Scottsdale Quarter will host a weekly Summer Sweat Series with local instructors from barre3, TrueFusion and Evolve Yoga AZ to offer free fitness sessions in The Quad. Classes will be held every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday through mid-September.
To help reinforce social distancing measures, guests should bring their own mat, towel, and water, as well as pre-register for classes. Scottsdale Quarter will mark mat spaces 6 feet apart, however participants can choose to distance further out throughout the outdoor space available. To ensure social distancing, classes are limited to 25 people.
The Summer Sweat Series includes:
• Tuesdays at 8 a.m.: Bootcamp Boost with TrueFusion to energize and revitalize
• Saturdays at 8 a.m.: Social Distancing Savasana with Evolve Yoga AZ, relax one muscle at a time, six feet apart
• Sundays at 7 a.m.: Raise the Barre with barre3 to build strength and restore balance
“In the midst of the pandemic and uncertainty we are facing, we know that many Phoenix-area residents are feeling both physically and emotionally exhausted,” says Richard Hunt, general manager of Scottsdale Quarter. “We’re excited to offer Scottsdale Quarter as a space where our community can come to safely relax and recharge.”
During the Summer Sweat Series, fitness enthusiasts can enjoy special gifts from Scottsdale Quarter tenants, such as:
• Kendra Scott jewelry giveaway—one participant from every class will win a necklace from Kendra Scott
• Special discounts from Scottsdale Quarter restaurants and retailers including Galicia Fine Jewelers, Drybar, MIXT, and True Food Kitchen
Scottsdale Quarter remains focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. In the continued need to address COVID-19, the town center has proactively implemented additions to the Code of Conduct, effective immediately and until further notice, which include:
• Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from other people
• Covering your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover is recommended
• Do not gather in groups
• Adhere to each individual tenant’s COVID-19 policies
• Adhere to all federal, state and local regulations, recommendations and mandates regarding COVID-19
The Code of Conduct is posted at the Center and available online. Scottsdale Quarter’s already rigorous disinfectant and cleaning practices will also continue many times per day, including periodically disinfecting areas most susceptible to the spread of germs. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are located in highly trafficked areas and walkways for public use.
For additional information on Scottsdale Quarter and the Summer Sweat Series schedule, visit scottsdalequarter.com.