Deer Valley, AZ – The Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, the largest locally produced home show, is returning to the valley July 18-20 at the University of Phoenix Stadium. The show provides a wide variety of design ideas, techniques and seminars for your home improvement needs all under one roof!
“Business is about what you can do for other people; that’s what we do at the show. We love seeing how the services and products on display provide attendees helpful ideas to fulfill their home improvement dreams,” said Rene Smith, founder and president of Maricopa County Home Shows.
WHAT: Maricopa County Home and Garden Show, 1000’s of home improvement, design & landscaping companies offering exclusive “home show only” sales, deals & giveaways!
Unique Show Attractions Include:
- Learn how to plant a vegetable garden, prune citrus trees, compost and more at the FREE University of Arizona Master Gardeners Seminars
- Take advantage of the complimentary walk up landscape consultations for homeowners who bring their backyard measurements and pictures.
- Check out the “Wall of Possibilities” Before & After pictures to see the latest ideas and trends in home improvement.
- Not getting a good night’s sleep? Check out the Mattress Firm’s “Sleep Center” and their new sleep technology products!
- Are you a dog lover? Attend a dog training seminar and learn basic to advanced obedience and fun tricks along with important summer safety for your pet.
- Sample wines from across sea and land at the FREE Around the World wine tasting.
WHEN: July 18-20, 2014
Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: University of Phoenix Stadium (Air Conditioned)
COST: Admission is $5 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2. Children 2 and under are free. Free on-site parking is available. The highly anticipated Senior Morning will take place on Friday from 10 a.m. to noon and guests 60+ will receive $2 admission. Bring a new backpack and receive free admission for two and help in-need children get a head start back to school. Customer Appreciation will take place Friday evening: Attend the show between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. for $2.00 admission and a free home show gift!
Support our Back To School Supplies drive and receive free admission to the show:
► Donate a new backpack and receive two (2) free tickets to the Home Show.
► Donate any three (3) of the following schools supplies and receive one (1) free ticket: 4-pack of glue sticks · Pack of ballpoint pens (12/box) · Box of no. 2 pencils (12/box) · Box of colored pencils (12/box) · Box of water-based markers (8/box) · Box of crayons (16/box) · 4-pack of dry erase markers · Single subject spiral-bound notebook · Package of loose-leaf notebook paper · Pocket folders · Scotch tape. The Maricopa County Education Service Agency will be on-site collecting the backpacks and school supplies,